2020 Lettings comply with Covid-19 health regulations
The French Government and major letting agencies have issued guidelines to ensure the health and safety of visitors during this difficult period.
- The property and garden furniture will be deep cleaned with all contact surfaces disinfected between visitors
- All bed linen (including mattress and pillow protectors), towels, mats and other linens will be washed at high temperature between visitors
- Cleaning materials, hand gel and masks will be available for guests’ use
- There will be a minimum 24 hours between guests, where preceding guest has not been vaccinated or provided a negative PCR test, taken within 72 hours before leaving home.
- Full details will be available in the House information booklet.
For full industry guidelinesin English, the link below will take you to the HomeAway site :